Another Carnaval for the record books! We hope you had as much fun as we did. Thanks to all of our wonderful performers who helped make the night so special!
- Mestre Jorge Alabê – thank you for sharing your time and talent
- International Capoeira Angola Foundation
- Contemporary Music Project
- Dill Costa and passistas: Trish Carolan, Uyshica Brown, Erica Johnson, Tania Daley, and Jean Fitzgerald
- Dance lessons and performances by Ariel Barbick, Etienne Montanez and Cristina Grieco
- American Association of Brazilian Candomblé and Culture
- Bateria Quilombola
- EEDS Bateria
- Bloco Maximo
We were also lucky enough to have delicious Brazilian food sold by Taste of Brasil and beer from Sketchbook Brewing Company. A big thanks also goes out to all of the wonderful volunteers who helped make the event run smoothly, as well as the tireless efforts of the EEDS leadership and board. We hope this Carnaval event becomes a part of your yearly tradition. We had a great time singing, dancing and celebrating with you all. See you all soon!